Advoco SW Limited
Covid 19 Health and Safety Policy
- We have erected a perspex screen in reception to protect both our clients and staff
- You can drop records off at the rear of the building and leave with no contact
- We will be having more meetings by ‘phone and also using technology like Zoom but sometimes this may not be practical. We can easily arrange a conference call with as many people as necessary in different locations. If a ‘usual’ sit down meeting is required we have PPE available for use
- We will have sanitising dispensers in every office
- We will be providing our staff with appropriate PPE
- Staff will have a daily temperature test when arriving at the office
- We are sanitising and cleaning all commonly touched surfaces, door handles and light switches etc. on a daily basis
- Staff are working shift patterns, alternating days working in the office and days working from home
- Our staff work in teams. Staff may be absent from the office, but there will always be someone available within a team to deal with client queries
- We are upgrading our internet supply to provide our clients with a faster and more superior service
- These plans will be updated regularly as working practices develop during this challenging time
Most importantly, Advoco is open and is here to help our clients specifically and, where possible, the local business community to all get through this challenging period..
We are all in this together.
Downloadable version HERE