Advoco – General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR) Privacy Programme
What we are doing to comply with GDPR
As an organisation that handles personal data, Advoco are committed to ensuring that we are compliant with GDPR.
Some of the steps we have taken and are taking include:
- Keeping an audit trail of all data handled by Advoco and our Prossessors
- Analysing GDPR requirements against our current processes and policies
- Making changes to our processes in line with requirements
- Reviewing and updating Contracts and our Privacy Programme, as and where required
- Training all staff on the requirements of GDPR and Advoco’s data privacy procedures
With our Privacy Programme, we aim to ensure that data privacy is a day to day consideration in all aspects of our business, for all of our team members and is central to how we work.
By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in Advoco.